Saturday, February 13, 2010

Reflection on Blooms Assessment Table Update on Final Project

I enjoyed reading Casey's Journalism class unit/lesson plan because she made her lessons accessible to all of her students and provided opportunities for collaboration, sharing, demonstration, analysis, and application.

It really opened my eyes that with practice, one can turn an onsite class into an online class with online assessment tools. So I can say that I liked that application.

When it was time to read through Casey's assignments and place them into the appropriate box that was a little difficult to do because I had not used Blooms in a while as my lesson plans are already written for me. All I have to do is implement them. I think that from now on, I will not only analyze the objectives a bit more but turn them into online applications. How can this onsite application be turned into an online application (objective) will be my thought as I go along in my teaching.

My final project is beginning now. I have to place everything into a word document. Ratts!! I had hoped to place it into a PowerPoint. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment