Thursday, February 25, 2010

Reflections on Final Project Draft

I know that my paper needs more work when it comes to writing objectives. I think I have a handicap with writing them as they pertain to online learning and teaching. As far as the paper is concerned, I enjoyed sharing my subject and combining the teaching of it online and onsite. That was a treat. Also, I learned how to use Google Docs for the first time. It has its purpose and lie anything else sweetness and bitterness so I halfway like it. I like that it can be shared by inviting others to join, those others can edit and I can email from it. Downside: when I go to change the font, it won't let me. It switches back and forth. I cannot change the page layout. There are some other issues as I think Google Docs tries to act like MWord but it doesn't act user friendly like Word does. Like I said, plusses and minuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment