Thursday, February 18, 2010

Using Survey Monkey.com as a Precourse Assessment

I liked using all of the features of Survey Monkey.com because it was user friendly. If I made a mistake, I was able to correct it. It gave me an example of what some of the questions looked like before I decided to make them so that helped too. When I was finished I then emailed it to my instructor and placed the other version into my eportfolio.

The next thing we had to do was to look at the way our instructor used cybercoaching in her journalism online class. She used feedback, virtual chat, made sure students had access to materials, assisted them when they needed it. Virtually everything that she does with us.

She has encouraged me to googledocs my final project so that I will learn how to use the technology. I will admit this about Google, it provides everything that I need for my course such as blogging, surveymonkey (all I needed was my google account). So far so good. So, I am up for the challenge. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment